The Aloha Airlines which was initially know by the name “Trans-Pacific Airways” was founded in 1946 by publisher Ruddy Tongg as a competitor to Hawaiian Airlines. The Aloha Airlines name was certified as a scheduled airline on June 6, 1949. When Tongg and his associates started Trans-Pacific Airways, it was to test the wings of a promising business venture.
Headquarters of Aloha Airlines
Aloha Airlines is headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii USA and operates within the Hawaiian Islands, and between Hawaii and the West Coast of the United States. Its main base is Honolulu International Airport. Aloha Airlines serves the following cities as of date January 2007
- Honolulu, Oahu (Honolulu International Airport)
- Hilo, Hawaii (Hilo International Airport)
- Kona, Hawaii (Kona International Airport)
- Kahului, Maui (Kahului Airport)
- Lihue, Kauai (Lihue Airport)
Aloha Airlines also codeshares on Island Air flights to Kapalua, Hoolehua, and Lanai City using De Havilland Canada Dash 8 aircraft.
- Sacramento, California (Sacramento International Airport)
- Oakland, California (Oakland International Airport)
- Las Vegas, Nevada (McCarran International Airport)
- Reno, Nevada (Reno/Tahoe International Airport)
- Santa Ana, California (John Wayne Airport)
- San Diego, California (San Diego International Airport)
Today, as per the smart customers Aloha is a brand in airline which is one of traveler's best- kept secrets. Aloha Airlines offers passengers what they want from comfort to convenience, value, and other than that Aloha's friendly spirit that comes from the bottom of the heart. Aloha has earned a reputation for inter-island travel for it's first class seating, Drive-Thru & Curbside Check-In, Express Kiosk Check-In, and Electronic Ticketing. Aloha Airlines provides a frequent, convenient, jet service to the 5 major Hawaiian airports. It also provides cost effective air cargo services between the Hawaiian islands.
Adress of Aloha Airlines Aloha Airlines Specials